Head of Forwarding Department / Team Leader
Our team is constantly expanding the range of services provided, improving and developing new ways of business development and is always ready to offer effective and non-standard solutions.
What do we offer?
- Stable work in a company with an established position in the TSL market
- Attractive salary, consisting of the base 6 000zł – 9 000zł gross and premium part (bonus +%)
- Payment system: bet + bonus, which depends on the results achieved, the whole team according to clear rules
- An expanded back office that will save you from administrative activities and allow you to focus on your main work
- Close cooperation with the business, thanks to which you influence the direction of the company’s development
- Access to the necessary tools for the forwarder’s work, including a reporting system that facilitates the search for solutions for orders
- Employment on the basis of an employment contract or B2B
- A very dynamic working environment with a fast decision-making process and openness to innovative solutions that determine trends in the freight and forwarding services market
- Benefits package
- Training for professional development
- Participation in interesting projects
What we expect:
- Professional experience in creating and managing a team in the TSL industry
- English at least B2
- Higher education (preferably in logistics, transport or management)
- Experience working with transport exchanges
- Commitment, focus on results and personal development
- Generating forwarding profit
- Independence in actions
what will you do:
- Creation of a team of freight forwarders, its continuous development and management of the team in accordance with the organizational culture of the company
- Formation of a motivating working environment, involvement in the development of employees and control over the fulfillment of tasks
- Assignment and execution of sales plans in the field of freight forwarding services
- Development of long-term and effective cooperation with customers and contractors
- Analysis and monitoring of the progress of work with individual customer segments
- Concern for the high quality of the transport services offered and their timeliness
- Participation in the development of new solutions, processes, work optimization tools and their effective implementation
Bonuses and benefits:
The job of a logistician is to coordinate the delivery of goods from production to points of sale.
Logistics profession is an exciting job where you need to organize traffic flows.
Work abroad as an international freight forwarder, logistician with knowledge of a foreign language.
work abroad, in Poland for Belarusians, Ukrainians, Kazakhs, Moldovans, Uzbeks, Georgians, Armenians and Azerbaijanis.
Work in the field of LTL and FTL delivery by land transport