As part of forwarding, we provide transportation of full containers (FCL), partial cargo (LCL) and oversized cargo worldwide. We carry out container shipping to the Far East, Middle East, Africa, South and North America and throughout Europe.
Thanks to the combination of our services in the field of sea, land, air and rail freight transportation, we offer the most cost-effective solutions to save your time and money. In particular, we can offer you a door-to-door service – a minimum of formalities and delivery of goods to the warehouse or directly to the customer’s store.
We take care of all the concerns related to port services, transshipment, storage, organization of phytosanitary documents and customs.
Taking care of the safety of your cargo, we also offer insurance for your cargo.
- Competitive prices for intermodal transportation;
- The possibility of sending large shipments;
- Cargo control at any point along the route;
- Registration of accompanying, including export-import, documentation;
- Customs clearance and forwarding at terminals;
- Consolidation and cargo handling;
- Transshipment and reloading of cargo in the port or warehouses
International sea cargo transportation is a key area of our activity. Customers can order forwarding and transport services for goods sent to many corners of the world. The place of origin of more than half of the cargo that we serve is the Far East.
In the ports of Poland, we also process cargo that eventually enters the markets of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine.
Many years of experience and excellent business relationships with leading shipowners guarantee efficient service and easy access to ports around the world.
Types of cargo
- Car spare parts
- Exhibition equipment
- Trading wholesale companies
- Food Manufacturers
- Retail chains
- Online stores