Driver category B
Our team is constantly expanding the range of services provided, improving and developing new ways of business development and is always ready to offer effective and non-standard solutions.
List of documents:
- Foreign passport;
- International driver’s license;
- ADR certificate (preferably)
What we expect:
- Willingness to learn the specifics of working in Europe;
- Confident possession of modern phones, tablets;
- Responsible and careful attitude to the company’s property.
what will you do:
- Transportation of goods across Europe.
- Truck management
- Cargo loading and unloading control
If you are an experienced category B driver and dream of traveling all over Europe, then this vacancy is for you!
We invite drivers with experience working on trucks to transport goods throughout Europe. Our company offers a stable job, competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a team of professionals in their field.
We are looking for responsible drivers who are ready to follow the rules of the road, ensure the safety of goods and use their experience to deliver goods on time and in complete safety. We have the opportunity to work with different types of cargo, including dangerous and bulky.
We provide our drivers with reliable and modern trucks, as well as an individual approach to each employee. We are ready to provide our drivers with all the necessary support and instruction on work.
If you are ready to embark on an exciting journey across Europe and work in a team of professionals, join us today!