International Freight forwarder
Our team is constantly expanding the range of services provided, improving and developing new ways of business development and is always ready to offer effective and non-standard solutions.
What do we offer?
- Employment under an employment contract or cooperation on B2B (depending on individual preferences)
- Convenient location – the office is located in the city center, near the metro
- Payment by the system: bet + bonus, which depends on the results achieved, according to clear rules
- An expanded back office that will save you from administrative activities and allow you to focus on your main work
- Access to the necessary tools for the forwarder’s work, including the reporting system, which facilitates the search for solutions for orders
- Help from experienced colleagues
- Excellent opportunities for professional development and career growth
What we expect:
- Generating forwarding profit
- Building your own customer base
- Ability to use transport exchanges, including TimoCom, Trans
- Attracting new contractors and building long-term relationships
- Active purchase of transport orders
- Proficiency in Russian, Polish + any other European language to a communicative degree
- Good organization of work
- Independence in actions
what will you do:
- Active search and purchase of transport orders
- Organization and coordination of international cargo transportation
- Expanding the customer base
- Building long-term relationships with clients and subcontractors
- Pay special attention to the high quality of customer service
Bonuses and benefits
The job of a logistician is to coordinate the delivery of goods from production to points of sale.
Logistics profession is an exciting job where you need to organize traffic flows.
Work abroad as an international freight forwarder, as a logistician with knowledge of a foreign language.
work abroad, in Poland for Belarusians, Ukrainians, Kazakhs, Moldovans, Uzbeks, Georgians, Armenians and Azerbaijanis.
Work in the field of LTL and FTL delivery by land transport